We aim to attract, develop and promote the best people in order to provide a high-quality service to our customers.
We aim to provide a working environment that makes people feel they want to stay and give us their best. Our staff turnover figures are lower than the industry norm. We are proud to say that over 17% of our employees have been employed with Jehu for over 10 years; with 28% employed over 5 years. This is a testament to the levels of engagement and commitment from our workforce.
Our benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary levels within our sector, ensuring we are attracting and retaining the best candidates.
- No one employed at National Minimum Wage levels, our Board of Directors strongly feel Jehu Group should not be a NWM employer and have set a companywide minimum wage above this.
- Generous annual leave entitlement that increases with length of service and the option to purchase additional annual leave days.
- Membership into the pension scheme with employer contributions increasing with length of service.
- Free life assurance to all employees increasing with length of service.
- A health assistance programme in place for all employees which provides financial assistance when employees need support with meeting the costs of things such as dental, optician and physiotherapy as well as more serious health problems where the costs of referrals to specialist and scans can be met.
- Cycle to work scheme.