There’s no one type of person we are looking for. We look for people who can bring new perspectives, skills and life experiences to our teams. We value challenge, curiosity and passion. So if you want to work in an environment where you will have a voice that will be heard and where you can reach your true potential, then we would love to hear from you.
If you are thinking of getting in touch, then this can be an initial informal conversation to explore opportunities. We will be interested in your skills, experience and how you may fit with our values. So, if you’re thinking of getting in touch here’s a few pointers.
Focus on your resume / CV: This is the first piece of information we’ll see about you, so highlight your achievements. Here’s how to frame them:
- Align your skills and experience with the job description or role you are seeking.
- Be specific about projects you’ve worked on or managed. What was the outcome? How did you measure success?
- If you’ve had a leadership role, tell us about it. How big was the team? What was the scope of your work?
- If you’re a recent university graduate or have limited work experience, include school-related projects or coursework that demonstrate relevant skills and knowledge.
- Keep it short: If there’s additional information we need we can explore this with you at the interview stage.
You can learn more about the variety of roles within our Group from our people below;