We recognise that different people want different things from a workplace, not merely a job, so we’ve set out some of the benefits to help you understand more about how we work, our culture and what’s important to us.
We currently have the following opportunities, click on the links below to find out more and apply;
- Operations Director, Jehu Group, Bristol (South West) Division
- Production Manager (Construction)
- Senior Human Resources Advisor (Learning & Development)
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Senior / Quantity Surveyors
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Site Managers
If you have heard about Jehu, have a passion for quality and are seeking out a business that will be both enjoyable and rewarding to be a part of, then why not introduce yourself to us, we’d love to hear from you.
As a family business we aim to build a culture that stimulates people to pursue and balance their own professional and personal goals. We place particular emphasis on keeping our people safe from harm, and in promoting health and wellbeing. We expect everyone to be respectful of diversity both within the workplace and the communities in which we work.